Missouri Babies
Options

Northland Doctor

I just found out I was pregnant and am looking for a doctor in the Northland around Liberty. I am new to the area so I don't know of any good doctors. Does anyone have a good recommendation? Thanks!

Re: Northland Doctor

• Options
    I go to Northland Ob/Gyn which is at Liberty Hospital. They have 6 doctors- 3 male, 3 female- and have you rotate through all during your pregnancy .Dr. Reardon is who I see for my annuals and who ended up delivering me, but I can honestly say I liked every doctor I met. The practice takes most all insurances.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemm&mm:
    I go to Northland Ob/Gyn which is at Liberty Hospital. They have 6 doctors- 3 male, 3 female- and have you rotate through all during your pregnancy .Dr. Reardon is who I see for my annuals and who ended up delivering me, but I can honestly say I liked every doctor I met. The practice takes most all insurances.

I go to the same practice and generally see Dr. Cargill for my annuals. They are all really great!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I see Dr. Robin Morris at the Liberty Clinic and LOVE her!  Not only is she an OB, but she also is a family practitioner.  I definitely recommend her.

816-781-7730, 122 South Stewart Road, Liberty, MO 64068 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"