Maine Babies
Options

Coastal Women's in Scarborough?

Has anyone been here? I'm trying to find an OB. I just recently got pregnant with help from Dr. Spratt and Boston IVF in S.Portland but I live in Wells. I don't really want to commute but have my heart set on delivering at MMC. So something in between would be great. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Coastal Women's in Scarborough?

• Options
    I've been with them for years and love them. I go to Dr. Schinner but have seen a few others while being there. I had a miscarriage in September and they were very supportive.
  • Options
    I am with them too. I am due in June. I really like them and have had many friends recommend the practice to me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey there!

I have been going to Coastal Women's since I was 18 years old.  I see Dr. Slager and I LOVE HER!! I am expecting my first child in February and she has been such a great doctor, very informative and understanding of me and my husbands wants and needs. All the doctors there are SUPER so any that you choose you will love I promise! I hope that helps and best of luck! :)

• Options
    I see them too and have been pretty happy overall. While there have been some scheduling difficulties and long waits (seems to be the norm these days anyways?), the doctors and nursing staff have always been very cordial and happy to answer any and all questions. So far I've seen several doctors there and they are knowledgeable and comforting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"