Parenting after 35
Options

9 month stats

Logan is having his 9 month appt - right now. :)

DH texted me his stats:  20 lbs 2 oz & 28 in - both are in the 25th-50th%

His head is 47 in - 90th% - apparently that isn't a cause for concern.

Developmentally he is 12 months 3 weeks - I guess that's why his head is so big. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 9 month stats

• Options

OMG i love your siggy- and his little shoes!!!!! soooo cute!

i can't believe those stats are only 25th & 50th! Sabrina was smaller than that and she was in the 75th%! And i had no clue they could give Developmental stats!! cool!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, I don't understand the % - at all.

They give us a sheet of questions and according to how far you answer "yes" determines where they are developmentally. It's pretty neat. I never had anything like that when my olders boys were babies.  I don't know how scientific it is, but it makes me feel good. HAHAHA

We found those shoes @ Once Upon a Child. I think they were $5. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow, that must be the boy chart. Caroline was 19.5 at her 9-month and that put her in the 75th percentile for weight.

Love the new siggy. 

• Options
    imageYaraC:

Wow, that must be the boy chart. Caroline was 19.5 at her 9-month and that put her in the 75th percentile for weight.

Love the new siggy. 

I bet you are right. I didn't even consider that they had separate charts for boys/girls.

Thanks, I love yours too. Caroline is such a cutie!

• Options

Sounds like he is doing great!  9 months have flown by. 

• Options

That's pretty close to Charlie's 9 month numbers too.  Not quite as big of a noggin, which is surprising since his father has a ginormous head.

Add:  I always figure those numbers are pretty sketchy.  One big poop right before weigh-in can kick you into a smaller percentage!! HA

• Options
    imageBrideBuddies:

That's pretty close to Charlie's 9 month numbers too.  Not quite as big of a noggin, which is surprising since his father has a ginormous head.

Add:  I always figure those numbers are pretty sketchy.  One big poop right before weigh-in can kick you into a smaller percentage!! HA

You sound like my DH! LOL!

Aaron was 23 lb 6 oz at 9 months and was the 90th percentile.

He was also 29.75 inches (80th for height) and head circ. of 17.75 inches (50th).

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    imagerobynlesley:
    imageBrideBuddies:

You sound like my DH! LOL!

Aaron was 23 lb 6 oz at 9 months and was the 90th percentile.

He was also 29.75 inches (80th for height) and head circ. of 17.75 inches (50th).

After seeing Aaron's head circ I need to double check with DH about Logan's head size - he texted me 47 - 90th percentile - I thought that meant 47 in - that might be wrong. lol

• Options

Shannon, perhaps centimeters?

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Awesome! I can't believe he's 9 months already!
  • Options
    Great stats!  and your siggy picture is just too cute!
  • Options
    imagerobynlesley:

Shannon, perhaps centimeters?

Has to be! After thinking about it, I realized that 47" is almost 4 feet HAHAHA. I did a conversion though and 47 cm = 18.5 inches. That sounds right. I think they normally measure in inches though...odd.

• Options

imagelynnshey:
    Great stats!  and your siggy picture is just too cute!

Thanks! He was all smiles...before and after. :)

• Options
    For percentile, there should be only one number and not the range. E.g. hight at 90-percentile means that 90% kids in the same age group are shorter and 10% taller. 10-percentile means that 10% are shorter and 90% taller. Etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"