Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

misscharrrr!!

Im so pissed about the bish who told your H about what you post on here. I miss you and all your cute cody pics! Want me to kick her @ss for you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: misscharrrr!!

• Options

that would be awesome! If only we knew who it was....it really bugs me. I don't feel like posting anything for fear of being stalked/talked about irl etc.

ugh

• Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:

that would be awesome! If only we knew who it was....it really bugs me. I don't feel like posting anything for fear of being stalked/talked about irl etc.

ugh

yea what a weirdo. What did she tell your SO you said? Your usually pretty tame on here?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshakinotstirred:
    imagemisscharlotte04:

ugh

yea what a weirdo. What did she tell your SO you said? Your usually pretty tame on here?

I know, that's what I had thought too. She must have recognized his pic and put two . I swear the only thing I have vented about was the text msg incident with his ex gf. Other than that I always say how thankful I am that he helps with the baby and keeps the house clean and is way neater than I am...so I don't know.

I have a suspicion on who this person is, but I have never met her nor do I ever remember seeing a profile on here that would be hers...

• Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:
    imageshakinotstirred:
    imagemisscharlotte04:

ugh

I know, that's what I had thought too. She must have recognized his pic and put two . I swear the only thing I have vented about was the text msg incident with his ex gf. Other than that I always say how thankful I am that he helps with the baby and keeps the house clean and is way neater than I am...so I don't know.

I have a suspicion on who this person is, but I have never met her nor do I ever remember seeing a profile on here that would be hers...

wow.. so was he upset? Did he says she told him that stuff? Does that other girl like him or something? I just don't understand why she was going to the trouble of telling him stuff?
  • Options

imageshakinotstirred:

wow.. so was he upset? Did he says she told him that stuff? Does that other girl like him or something? I just don't understand why she was going to the trouble of telling him stuff?

I don't think he was upset. He's just a very private person that doesn't really talk about things except with a few close people. I think he is uncomfortable with the fact that I have a larger circle of people I confide in, and especially so when some random person I have obviously never met mentions something about our life to him while at work. I think anyone would be a bit weirded out by that. I mean even if it wasn't anything bad, maybe it was just something like, "hey I saw you guys went out of town this weekend" or small talk. It would still be kinda weird, right?

The chick I am thinking of is married and has a LO around Cody's age - they went to highschool together. Either her, or his ex gf's best friend who introduced them and is expecting...could be either one.

Watch, she'll read this post and spill it all to him on Monday...gah

• Options

imageKirbus:
    Sorry to butt in, but do you think it's the woman at work who talks sh!t about you to him?

I didn't think of that one, but I think it's doubtful. He actually said it was someone at the high school. If it was D he would just come out and say it I'm pretty sure.

• Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:

imageKirbus:
    Sorry to butt in, but do you think it's the woman at work who talks sh!t about you to him?

I didn't think of that one, but I think it's doubtful. He actually said it was someone at the high school. If it was D he would just come out and say it I'm pretty sure.

I just wrote a response and the bump erased it... anyway... I hope the girl see's us talking about her and knows I think she's a giant CREEPER!
  • Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:

imageKirbus:

I just wrote a response and the bump erased it... anyway... I hope the girl see's us talking about her and knows I think she's a giant CREEPER!
  • Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:

imageKirbus:

• Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:

imageKirbus:

• Options

misscharlotte, you can email the bump to have your name changed.

Sorry that happened though. Sometimes my H stalks me and then makes fun of me for being such a PW. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:

Sorry that happened though. Sometimes my H stalks me and then makes fun of me for being such a PW. Stick out tongue

I did, but I haven't heard anything back. I just feel like some of the fun has been taken out of it. Even if I do the name change I don't feel like I can post pics or anything like that.

It's just weird, if I saw a bumpies SO/H irl I'd never bring up things to them that were said on here. Especially if I had never met or conversed with the bumpie. kwim?

• Options
    imagemisscharlotte04:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:

I did, but I haven't heard anything back. I just feel like some of the fun has been taken out of it. Even if I do the name change I don't feel like I can post pics or anything like that.

It's just weird, if I saw a bumpies SO/H irl I'd never bring up things to them that were said on here. Especially if I had never met or conversed with the bumpie. kwim?

Yeah totally. I would feel pretty bummed if I couldn't post photos either. Sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"