Philadelphia Babies
Options

sensitive similac formula

Has anyone had trouble with the sensitive similac formula, my baby is 9 weeks old cries a lot from 6p to 11p..dont know if i should switch formula again or wait it out.

Re: sensitive similac formula

• Options

I was telling someone on Friday that they really should do trial sized versions of formula. You could buy packs and several different kinds so you could try them without plunking down $30 a pop.
    Sorry I don't have more to offer than my brilliant "idea".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We switched to goodstart plus on wednesday so far she is a little better, im going to give it a few more days it seems that the powder gives her a lot of gas vs the ready feed..so i have been giving her that and worried about the bpa because it comes in cans!! Next i think i am going to try the baby only organics..i think its the only formula that doesnt have DHA..cause i also read that it could cause GI problems.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    goodstart gave my baby horrible gas/pain and she started pooping every 3 hours!! so last night i restarted the similac..which enfamil do you use i want to try that next..my ped didnt return my call $#%$% the nurse told me not to change anything untill he calls me back..i have more sense than that, dont want to watch my baby scream like she did the last few days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"