Health & Exercise
Options

Ugh, the pouch! (repost from 0-3)

Okay, I guess this is mostly for the second timers out there, but... just curious.  I'm actually a couple pounds under my pre-preg weight (thank you BF!) but that telltale pouch doesn't seem to be going ANYWHERE.  I'm working out regularly and do pilates a few times a week, so I'm just wondering if this is just a lasting gift of motherhood... or if it continues to improve over time.  Any have any tips or tricks?

Re: Ugh, the pouch! (repost from 0-3)

• Options
    Well...a few things. First of all, you aren't very far out from your pregnancy so give it some time. Second, how is your diet? I have found that makes the biggest difference.  I am a few weeks behind you but I have been doing CrossFit since PP week 5 with a personal trainer 2 days a week and then another 2-3 days additionally per week. I am about 15 lbs below my prepregnancy weight and still have a little pooch. My c-section scar holds it up a bit (had a c/s with both kids). So maybe change your diet and be strict, give it some time, and make sure your workouts are actually working you hard, not just working you. GL! Oh, sleep helps too O_o
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"