South Florida Babies
Options

movement?

for the last couple of days, I've been feeling werid in my lower abdomen, thinking its gas but its not, we had out second u/s on tuesday and the baby was kicking and moving a whole lot..i was wondering when did you all start to feel the baby move?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: movement?

• Options
    Around that time, I did feel strange sensations in my abdomen.  But, I didn't feel an actual kick until about 22 weeks.
  • Options
    I also started feeling strange sensations at around 12 weeks. with baby #1 I had the 1st "kick" at around 14 weeks and with #2 at around 18 weeks. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I personally didn't feel movement until 17 wks, but then again, I did have twins which may be different (and btw they were always measuring same or larger than a singleton).
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't feel movement until just around the 17 or 18 week mark and for a while it felt like muscles in my lower abs twitching. 13 weeks sounds a little early (especially if its your first pregnancy), but you never know :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I felt fluttering movement at 17 weeks, and then real kicks a little later. I remember feeling a heaviness sort of feeling and different minor twitches in my lower abdomen around the stage you're currently at.
  • Options
    18 weeks with both. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"