Parenting after 35
Options

::iluvtom::

How is your dad? Any changes? You've been in my thoughts and prayers....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::iluvtom::

• Options
    Me too - hope things are getting better!
  • Options
    I hope he's improving!  Are the twins doing well?
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I cannot believe the last two weeks, and I really love the nest! Thank you ladies for thinking of me. My dad is going to have a long road to recovery. they found that when 33,000 electric volts went through him he not only had burns on his hands and feet he burnt his left lung. He has had surgery on his feet and hands last friday and more to come. Today they took the vent out for the second time, the first time he failed and almost flat lined. Now he seems to be ok today but we are all so worried. The drs said it will be a long rehad, not sure if he will walk, talk, and have memory issues. I am devastated.

The twins, Rebecca who was 2lbs 7 oz is doing well. She lost 5 oz but is now eating and thriving. Aaron was 3lbs 4 oz. He is not gaining and he is down over 8.5 ozs. He was vented too. the drs are worried. They are not in panic mode but very concerned. My sister is strong and her husband is a bigger wreck. My family is very overwhelmed right now and my life is work and then hospitals.

I pray 2011 brings all 3 home and we will have a celebration of life party like noone ever has. Thank you for keeping my dada and my twin nephew/niece in your prayers!

xoxo

Amy

• Options
    Your family has had a heck of a time!  I hope all three improve beyond what the doctors hope!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm so sorry your family is going through this, still sending lots of T&P your way.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"