Health & Exercise
Options

Pilates/Yoga

Does anyone have any good DVD recommendations? I'm good with my cardio and strength, but would like to start doing yoga/pilates as well to help me tone and relax. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pilates/Yoga

• Options
    Hi girlie, I'm using Susan Bowen's Long and Lean Prenatal Pilates dvd.  I found it on Amazon and it had great reviews.  I really like it--it's 50min and there's an optional abs section as well.  It's virtually no impact but definitely gets your heartrate up.  But if you've been doing Pilates & Yoga you'll be fine!  Plus the instructor is pregnant as well--made me hopeful I look that cute when I start to show!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've used the 10 min Solution Prenatal Pilates dvd- someone recommended it on here.  It's 50 mins broken down into 10 min segments ("buns and thighs," "core pilates," etc.).  I like it so far, esp the core section which has modified situps and things to keep your midsection strong- I think that's the area that's easiest to forget!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Comcast's OnDemand ExerciseTV for yoga once or twice a week.  There are several yoga and pilate programs and they switch up every month so you won't get bored.  You can do whatever kind of workout you need.  And it's free!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"