Parenting after 35
Options

lynnshey! blueberry is a DOLL!

: ) thanks for updating that siggy so we can all see that doll of yours!

click the pic (blog)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: lynnshey! blueberry is a DOLL!

• Options
    I agree.  She has the sweetest face. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Superaunt!  And unfortunately she knows it.  She's going to be a big flirt when she grows up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is so pretty!!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelynnshey:
    Thanks Superaunt!  And unfortunately she knows it.  She's going to be a big flirt when she grows up.

Nothing unfortunately about knowing your stengths;). You said you wre worried about the color of the dress and her skin. Well, she practically glows in that pink it's perfect for her. Just beautiful.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What a cutie pie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagevanverth:
    I agree.  She has the sweetest face. 

Thanks Vanverth!  I will admit I love her face - she has the best expressions!  I have a feeling she won't be a good poker player.

• Options

imagedaisydana:
    She is so pretty!!!

Thanks as is yours! I love her hat in the photo - too cute!

• Options
    imageDaisiesinmygarden:

imagelynnshey:

Nothing unfortunately about knowing your stengths;). You said you wre worried about the color of the dress and her skin. Well, she practically glows in that pink it's perfect for her. Just beautiful.

So true!  Just as long as she uses it for good and not evil, lol.  Her godfather's wife got the dress and I thought the color was too bright.  I keep forgetting that S has a different color palette than I do.  She looks awesome in the jewel tones.

• Options

imagemtnrider:
    What a cutie pie!

Thanks Mtnrider!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"