VBAC
Options

Foley bulb induction

Hi everyone, I was wondering about a foley bulb induction. I will be 40 weeks on the 9th and my doctor won't let me go past 41 weeks. As of my appt last week I am still closed, thick, and high. So I was wondering if I have to get induced would a foley be my best bet and do you have to be dilated to get it placed in? Oh and I am trying for a vbac.

Re: Foley bulb induction

• Options
    I hope you show signs of imminent labor soon. In the meantime, get some support from the hubs for walking, exercising, squatting  etc. Also try the acupuncture and acupressure tricks.  If all else fails I'd try the bulb.
  • Options
    I don't believe there is much risk to a VBAC (compared to a non-vbac) using a bulb. So if I HAD to, I'd go with that. But there are TONS of things you can try before that.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"