Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pediatrician Rec needed for Delco area

Hello All,

We live in the Delaware County area and need a recommendation for a great pediatrician. We would also be willing to go out to the mainline as well for a great doctor. 

TIA!

~ Cait

Re: Pediatrician Rec needed for Delco area

• Options
    We are using Advocare Pediatric Medical Associates in Havertown.  Dr. Mangano and Dr. Lichtman have been great.  I love that we get to ring a back doorbell and they take us right to a room - I have never even seen the front desk or the waiting room.  A great service for newborns, especially my preemie. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My obgyn recommended Pediatric Associates. They have offices at Crozer, Springfield and Glen Mills. He also recommended Kids 1st in Springfield.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Drexel Hill Peds, Dr. Advani is our primary dr, but have seen others when DS was sick.  We really like the practice 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We go to Providence Pediatric right behind TRU on Baltimore Pike in Media. They have been great.
  • Options

I used to go to Drexel Hill Pediatrics...If you decide to go there, my favorite was Dr. Browngoehl and least favorite was Dr. Soppas. 

We now go to Advocare Pediatric Medical Associates in Havertown and I love it.  I like that the baby can go in the side door to not have to deal with waiting rooms, I like the drs and nurses.  My littlest had to go in for a last minute sick visit when she was less than a week old and I had to bring my oldest- my first time out with both kids - 2 under 2.  I was a complete mess but the nurse was awesome and helped me and my toddler stay calm.  I like Dr. Mangano the best for my baby and I am just switching my older one there and am going to have her see Dr. Lichtman for her 2 year appointment.

• Options

Ladies,

Thank you so much for posting your recommendations! Any others are welcome as well.

It is so great having all of you ladies available here since I am the first of my friends (in the area) to have a baby. 

~Cait

• Options

I love Kids First Haverford (Though it may just be CHOP now).

Dr. Bonnie Offit there is amazing!!  I love their connection to chop and her philosophies matched up perfectly with mine!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto Chop Care/Kids First in Haverford!  I recently moved to Delco and researched pedis like crazy.  I am really happy with them
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options

imagesteffifaith:
    We go to Providence Pediatric right behind TRU on Baltimore Pike in Media. They have been great.

They are great!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thank you so much ladies! I will definitely check into those. :)

I feel so fortunate to have all of you available to help out a first time Momma!

~ Cait

• Options
    I'm a little late but Advocare Broomall Pediatrics is great too. We use Dr. Becker and he's been amazing.
  • Options

imageckmac:
    I'm a little late but Advocare Broomall Pediatrics is great too. We use Dr. Becker and he's been amazing.

This is who we go to - not that specific Dr, but the practice.

DD1 01.19.07
    DD2 11.17.08

• Options
    I used to live in delco, I lived in Clifton Hgts. went to Drexel HIll and UD high. My doctors used to be on Township lane in DH, I loved it there! Im pregnant now with my first and if I didnt live in Bucks and still lived in Delco, my child would def. be going there... I loved it, the doctors, nurses and staff were always amazing... and that was my childhood doctors exp. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"