2nd Trimester
Options

How many Tums is too many?

I plan to eat the maximum allowable amount. Why, hello heartburn, old friend.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many Tums is too many?

• Options
    Start with three, then try another two if that doesn't work. I miss Rolaids (my city doesn't seem to carry them anymore). Crying
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagecitychicks:
    Start with three, then try another two if that doesn't work. I miss Rolaids (my city doesn't seem to carry them anymore). Crying
    I did two, plus a bowl of ice cream. Wink Yum!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't take more than the suggested amount. It will only make it worse because your stomach starts making more acid to balance things out. If you need more than the suggested amount try some zantac, its my miracle drug. Really helpful on those days that my ears are burning from the acid reflux.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Zantac is the bomb.  So is tagament.  The additional calcium from all the tums can give you kidney stones too.

I burb lava and ball lightning daily

• Options
    Get some Papaya Enzyme (from Whole Foods or local natural health store). It is an all natural "tums" and you can take as much of it as you want. It works really well. 
  • Options
    Dude, make sure you take 3 colace a day to counter act those.  Too many tums can seriously constipate you. 
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My doctor said no to Tums because it is calcium and she is concerned with kidney stones (I have a history of kidney stones and they are common in pregnancy). She said to take Zantac or another OTC pill instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"