Indiana Babies

s/o Wild Dill/Eversave

I am having trouble buying the item I'd like to buy :( I go through the whole process of putting it in my cart, go to check out, click "finalize order" and it just sends me to the beginning of the process! Grrr. I sent customer service a message but I'm nervous the item I want (Uncle Goose ABC Blocks) will be out of stock by the time they get back to me. This is so irritating. After the g/c from Eversave and the Facebook 20% off code, I should have a positive balance yet but it's not.letting.me.order.

Anyone else having this issue?

Re: s/o Wild Dill/Eversave

• It just keeps telling me that I have already used my code which I have not.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageIU_baby:

It just keeps telling me that I have already used my code which I have not.

I got this too - are you copying just the numbers or the letters at the end? Mine was something like 98237498734 READY. When I copy the whole thing (including the word "ready"), it says it has already been used. But if I do just the numbers, it works.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNDwife07:
    imageIU_baby:

It just keeps telling me that I have already used my code which I have not.

I got this too - are you copying just the numbers or the letters at the end? Mine was something like 98237498734 READY. When I copy the whole thing (including the word "ready"), it says it has already been used. But if I do just the numbers, it works.

Ah, thank you!  I'll have to try it!

• I finally got it to work!  I had to have an amount in my cart that exceeded the giftcard balance.  I first applied the FB code and hit update cart, then applied the g/c and hit update cart.  After I chose my shipping method, I finalized the order.  Maybe try that and see if it works. 

And, like Lauren said, your g/c should just be numbers, not letters after it.

• I wound up just emailing customer service and they processed my order on their end :) thank goodness. I want those frackin' blocks! Haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"