Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Cheri22 is dead to me.

Re: Cheri22 is dead to me.

• Options
    Oh no  Sad Now I am curious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Just over all the Cheri updates. I am still so surprised about how many people have sent this lady $10.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

Just over all the Cheri updates. I am still so surprised about how many people have sent this lady $10.

Yes
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

Oh! haha. I thought she gave you a not so nice reading.  Glad that wasn't the case!! I know, I recently said to someone that she must be raking in the dough, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I wasn't posting regularly when you guys did the Cheri22 stuff...does this lady have any psychic "credentials" (or whatever they're supposed to have)?

If anyone wants to give me $10, I'll happily pick a month out of the year, a baby sex and a good deed they'll do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am going to try to copy Cheri22's business plan.  Then I will sell the shitz out of it on here and Babygaga to fund my baby batter requirements.
  • Options
    Part of me deep down this MrsDavis is Cheri22 and you guys are funding her new nursey decor one sucker at a time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageBostonGayGal:
    I am going to try to copy Cheri22's business plan.  Then I will sell the shitz out of it on here and Babygaga to fund my baby batter requirements.

Ohhhh...good plan!! Hope it works for you!

PS- I love your wedding pics! Beautiful!!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options

imageMilliways:
    Part of me deep down this MrsDavis is Cheri22 and you guys are funding her new nursey decor one sucker at a time.

And at this rate- it will be one hell of a nursery.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    image062307Bride:

I wasn't posting regularly when you guys did the Cheri22 stuff...does this lady have any psychic "credentials" (or whatever they're supposed to have)?

If anyone wants to give me $10, I'll happily pick a month out of the year, a baby sex and a good deed they'll do.

This for me too! I mean, i should just hold up a virtual cardboard sign and tell people what they want to hear and make up a little too!

• Options
    Has Cheri22 ever told someone that they wouldn't conceive? 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageSaucyKell:
    Has Cheri22 ever told someone that they wouldn't conceive? 

That's what I want to know, too...

• Options
    Everyone who has posted about getting a reading lately has said that they're just doing it for fun and don't take it too seriously, so I don't understand why people get so worked up about it. It's not your $10, so I'm not sure why you care. 
  • Options

imageTanyaKM:
    Everyone who has posted about getting a reading lately has said that they're just doing it for fun and don't take it too seriously, so I don't understand why people get so worked up about it. It's not your $10, so I'm not sure why you care. 

Because there are at least 5 posts every day about cheri22 and waht she predicted and it's driving me fvcking nuts! I wish people would just post it in one thread or the spreadsheet that was made for it, so it's not clogging the board all.the.time!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

imageTanyaKM:

Because its annoying to see the same thing over and over again. I can only handle seeing so much horseshiit in one day. It is no different than the many cd1 posts or the Wahhhh AF is here posts. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelyse2143:

imageTanyaKM:

Because its annoying to see the same thing over and over again. I can only handle seeing so much horseshiit in one day. It is no different than the many cd1 posts or the Wahhhh AF is here posts. 

And this is why I lub you Lyse :)

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelissasue3:
    This is better than the people who waste their money on the Intelligender test.

Hi friend  Big Smile  Love the pic of LL on FB. Her hair is so long and cute.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options

imageMilliways:

Really??  Please. I got a reading from her(Based on a review I saw on HERE in the summer).  If you go back you will see that I posted as soon as I got my email reading from her in September.

Also there was another person that said the reading was accurate, so I guess she is Cheri22 too. 

Please keep in mind I also NEVER paid for one.  So I never marketed paying for one because I had never done that, mine was free.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    imagesoontobemrsdavis:

imageMilliways:

Really??  Please. I got a reading from her(Based on a review I saw on HERE in the summer).  If you go back you will see that I posted as soon as I got my email reading from her in September.

Also there was another person that said the reading was accurate, so I guess she is Cheri22 too. 

Please keep in mind I also NEVER paid for one.  So I never marketed paying for one because I had never done that, mine was free.

Relax.  She was kidding.

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imagesoontobemrsdavis:

imageMilliways:

Relax.  She was kidding.

Oh I am very relaxed.  I don't get bothered by much. If it weren't for the "deep down" part I would have thought she was kidding too.

Edit: quote

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    imagesoontobemrsdavis:

imageMilliways:

I have said for a while that I think you should get a cut of her Bump profits, since I am quite sure she has made a boat load of cash off of the number of "just $10" readings she's had since your BFP.

She should at least send you a nice baby gift!

I am over the Cheri22 readings, too.  I hope it turns out that she's right in her "readings".  I'm just highly skeptical.  If I were to get a psychic reading it would not be via e-mail.

• Options

imageMilliways:

That was not nice of you saying that. MrsDavis is not Cheri22. And Funding her new nursery? Hilarious.No

• Options
    Well I hope, when my predictions DO come true that I get a pretty sweet gift myself.
  • Options

imagelissasue3:
    This is better than the people who waste their money on the Intelligender test.

Except that the Intelligender test is likely at least 50% accurate :)  I am not annoyed by the readings, just impressed by Cheri's understanding of how silly large numbers of ttcers are.  Had only I known I would have been in on the racket. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"