Indiana Babies

St. Nick

Does anyone celebrate this with their LOs?  We're going start it this year and have Evan leave out his shoes by his door tonight, and will leave a gift for him in the morning  :)  I remember celebrating St. Nick as a child.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: St. Nick

• Yep!  My family celebrated every year. Instead of shoes, my parents put goodies (candy and an ornament) in our stockings.  We are keeping the tradition going. :)

And because I'm an AW, here's Andrew opening his St Nick stocking last year.   He looks so little.

• imagelemen99:

Yep!  My family celebrated every year. Instead of shoes, my parents put goodies (candy and an ornament) in our stockings.  We are keeping the tradition going. :)

And because I'm an AW, here's Andrew opening his St Nick stocking last year.   He looks so little.

My parents always did the stockings too  :)  Evan is obsessed with shoes so I thought we'd try that...fun!

OMG...I can't believe how much Andrew has changed in the past year...he looks so little in those cute pics!  He's such a big boy now  :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • We do!  DH is getting salami and beer....still haven't finished Annie's yet, but we will leave out her little shoes tonight for sure.
  • imagembs427:
    imagelemen99:

Yep!  My family celebrated every year. Instead of shoes, my parents put goodies (candy and an ornament) in our stockings.  We are keeping the tradition going. :)

My parents always did the stockings too  :)  Evan is obsessed with shoes so I thought we'd try that...fun!

OMG...I can't believe how much Andrew has changed in the past year...he looks so little in those cute pics!  He's such a big boy now  :)

aw :) I'm glad you are keeping the tradition for Evan. It's so fun and I think it gets everyone in the Christmas spirit!

Thanks!  It's pretty nuts. He's gotten so big.

• We do!

We use the kids' stockings though.  I need to actually run to Target today to get a few last minute things for both of them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We do! I feel like I've said this a bazillion times on here but Grandma is Swiss so it's fun to keep traditions so Rowan can remember his heritage. 

We put out shoes, too! I forgot to get gold coins but Rowan doesn't eat chocolate yet anyway so it'd just be more candy I'd eat that I don't need, so it's probably good I didn't :). He's getting The Night Before Christmas book where my DH and I can record our voices reading it to him.  

• Yep! We're starting our first annual ornament with Ella tonight. I got her a felt elephant ornament on etsy. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We don't.  I'd honestly never heard of it until this board.  Is that weird?  

Lat year we started a Christmas Eve tradition where we each get to open one gift: an ornament and new PJs to wear to bed that night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"