Health & Exercise
Options

Rec your treadmill

So I got an elliptical a few years ago before I discovered I loved running. Now that LO is a little older and going to sleep around the same time every night, I'm ready to get back into it. I'm so excited to be getting a treadmill, but I have no idea what to get. Suggestions? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rec your treadmill

• Options
    We have a NordicTrak (our specific one is discontinued so I won't bother sharing that information with you), but we love it.  I run a lot so we went with a higher end one with a wider track and bigger engine so I guess you just have to figure out how much you will be using it. 
  • Options
    I have a ProForm.  it has a built-in IPOD dock, which I definitely suggest...Check the sales at Sports Authority...that's where we got ours!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have a NordicTrack.  It's the Commercial ZS.  We got at it Costco last year, but they're not selling it again this year, and I don't know if you can get it anywhere else.  Anyway, like PP said, you want to make sure the track is big enough and the HP is high enough for your needs.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"