May 2011 Moms
Options

BellaBand :)

Broke out my BellaBand for the first time today.  I LOVE IT.  My pants still fit, but all but one pair are fairly unflattering, so I decided it was time.  And I'm so glad that I did :):)

Re: BellaBand :)

• Options
    Love mine too!  I used it to wear some pants that muffin topped me BEFORE I was pregnant for a while (alas, those no longer fit now).  Something about being pregnant makes you feel less slob like for not buttoning your pants.  Lol...
  • Options
    I love mine, I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks with my jeans.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lived in my bella band from 7 weeks until about 2 weeks ago when it just no longer worked for me. I have to wear maternity pants now and they are much more comfortable, I like the full panel pants/jeans.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just opened mine a few days ago too and love it! I'm a nurse and it is perfect to keep my scrub pants up! Smile
  • Options
    I've been wearing the Target version for about 3 weeks now. Can't go without it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I could never get used to wearing low rise pants from the beginning so i had to stop wearing my regular clothes early. As for wearing my pants unbuttoned? oh heck no.

I tried buying clothes a size or two bigger but in the end i just wasted a lot of money on bands, larger size clothes and ended up buying maternity clothes that are WAY more comfortable.

Maybe it's my age, but wearing pants that barely cover the crack of my butt just never felt right. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I'm buying one tomorrow.

My jeans were fine last weekend but unbearable by the end of today. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used mine for the first time yesterday!  My work clothes (dress pants) still fit fine, but my jeans were starting to get uncomfortable.  DH finally convinced me it's time to give in to the band, at least for jeans.  It was wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"