Parenting after 35
Options

Daycare Gift

My LO goes to a daycare provider (not in-home).  There are about 4 girls that watch her daily, and I'm trying to think of something small I could get, just for a little guesture (a bag of holiday m&m's, pizza coupon, etc.) Is anyone doing anything similar, or have any ideas?  We pay so much for daycare anyway, I'm not going all out, just wanted to give them a little something.

Re: Daycare Gift

• Options

I'm getting my daughter's daycare teachers gift cards to the Panera that is across the street from the daycare. They all go there all the time so I know it is something they can use.

I know I already pay a lot for daycare but these are the people that take care of my heart while I go off to work. I want to get them something. 

I'm also giving these to everyone on my list. 

https://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/12/peppermint-fudge-cupcake-jars-striped.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great ideas.  They're all pretty young and I know they have nothing to do with the daycare prices, so I want them to know how much I appreciate them taking care of my DD.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

S has two dedicated daycare providers in her room, but all of the staff rotates into her room based on numbers, so I think there is 10 total.  For the "rotating" ones, I'm going to make blueberry muffin loaves or homemade bread.  For the two main teachers, I think I'm going to some lotions or candles.  Money is tight for us, so I'm trying to regift things that I've bought already.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"