Los Angeles Babies
Options

Sherman Oaks swim lessons...

Hi ladies, my husband, little girl and I will soon be moving to Sherman Oaks.  We've been in LA since 2007 and have lived in Santa Monica, Brentwood and currently Hancock Park.  Excited to go to Sherman Oaks for the more "suburban lifestyle"...  Trying to figure out where the good group swim lessons are around that area.  She has been swimming since she was 6 months and can already go under water (she is 13 months) and I would like to keep her in a group class setting.  Any good recommendations?

Also any good info on Sherman Oaks would be great regarding family activities and other mommy and me things!  Thank you! 

Re: Sherman Oaks swim lessons...

• Options

we used the East Valley YMCA in north hollywood for group lessons.

we also tried Lenny Krazelburg Swim School in Glendale.  but once they're over a certain age (my DD is 2) they don't do group classes.  they do one on one with an instructor.  my DD didn't love it, but i've had friends rave about their program.

• Options

we used the East Valley YMCA in north hollywood for group lessons.

we also tried Lenny Krazelburg Swim School in Topanga.  but once they're over a certain age (my DD is 2) they don't do group classes.  they do one on one with an instructor.  my DD didn't love it, but i've had friends rave about their program.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are classes at the rec center off Hazletine and Van Nuys. Since I haven't taken them last year I don't know the cost or specifics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"