Alaska Babies
Options

Finding a pediatrician

So my doctor gave me a list of pediatricians that he thought that I might like (based on how I am!).  I was wondering if any of you had experience with any of these doctors....

Tom Hepler (Latouche)

Jon Lyon (Latouche)

Jeff Penman (Latouche)

Charles Ryan (Anchorage Pediatric group)

Monique Karganis (Polar Pediatrics) 

Re: Finding a pediatrician

• Options
    Any of the providers at Anchorage Pediatric Group are wonderful! I was a patient of the office growing up and didn't think twice about using them for my son. They are very helpful and have always gotten us in right away if necessary. You can always call and set up a meet and greet with the provider to ask questions and see if you like the doctor.
  • Options

I just made our appointment to have our prenatal meeting with our ped. 

We are going with Dr. Brand with LaTouche Pediatrics. He was both my husband and I's pediatrician!! He is AMAZING! I'm so excited he is going to be there for our baby. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have Dr. Lyon at Latouch Pediatrics.  He is an awesome Dr.   I have been going there for 10 years now and I love all the Dr.'s I have seen there, so I am not particular about staying to one within LaTouche.  Dr. Tapple is also awesome.
  • Options
    My son is 12 and my daughter is 11 and both have been seeing Dr. Hepler since birth and he is absolutely wonderful. Both of my children have seen all of the ped's there and I have no complaints with any of them. I would definately recommend their office for your little ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"