July 2011 Moms
Options

Funyuns and Mac & Cheese

Because clearly the baby wants it!  Can't believe this is my lunch!!! I SWORE I would be an all organic, healthy food only pregnant person and here I am eating FUNYUNS and Mac and Cheese for lunch.  Not what I envisioned at all!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Funyuns and Mac & Cheese

• Options

I can't get enough Mac & Cheese!!!!!  Every meal, I swear I'm thinking - mac and cheese! I'm having mac & Cheese for lunch today too - and quiche to follow.  YUMMY!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options

Don't feel bad, I thought I would be the same way too bad lettuce, green beans, and anything else turns me Green!!:) 

Plus, Its 10:10 in the morning and I have left over pizza for lunch its taking all my strength not to go warm it up and eat it now for lunch....I'm telling myself 10:45 and I can warm it up cause then its practically 11 which is practically noon!! LOL!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

When I was about 6.5 weeks I made a recipe specifically so I could use the French's fried onions, I then proceeded to eat about 1/3 of a medium sized can. 

Crazy cravings ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options

I'm going to put Mrs.Leah.Maria in front for giving these mac n cheese cravings to everyone!!!

I've been wanting mac n cheese too, but by the time I realize i'll finish cooking it i know i won't eat it.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hah! I wrote much the same below and will eat my own advice. There is plenty of time after the first tri to eat more healthy food. Just make a point to eat for your baby and not you. At this time though, you've got to eat whatever you can keep down!
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options
    I'm all about eating whatever I can manage to keep down these days!
  • Options

Just ate my mac and cheese (Kraft of course!) Who am I blaming for this!?  Oh well... Baby "Bee" and I thank you! 

Happy sticky thoughts here...

• Options

I have been trying to ignore this post all day!  But it finally got to me and I just ran out to get some funyuns.  LOL

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageflyingcab:

Just ate my mac and cheese (Kraft of course!) Who am I blaming for this!?  Oh well... Baby "Bee" and I thank you! 

Happy sticky thoughts here...

LOL!  Sorry!! If it makes you feel better I was keeping the Funyuns under my desk at work and about 20 min after I ate them the smell grossed me out!

• Options
    imagekjr:

I have been trying to ignore this post all day!  But it finally got to me and I just ran out to get some funyuns.  LOL

LOL!!! Welcome to the club!!

• Options

I couldn't get enough mac and cheese last week!

This is how I'm feeling.

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some H?agen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"