Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

It's official finally.

4 weeks after I started bleeding, 3 blood draws, and 3 ultrasounds later, I am officially miscarrying. I had the last ultrasound yesterday, then buried my dad a few hours later.

I was given the option of waiting it out or having a D&C. I opted for the D&C since it's been 4 weeks and I still haven't passed the sac. I just want it to be over. I just want to be able to have sex again. I just want to start trying for another one again. I'm just done.

Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: It's official finally.

• Options
    I am so sorry that you have had to go through so much in such a short time. I know that must be very hard. I hope that at least the physical part will get better after your D & C. We are all here for you here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  It's not fair how life always seems to kick a girl when she's down  :(  I hope you're blessed with a peaceful, uneventful pregnancy soon.  <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope the D&C is quick and painless for you.
    DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • Options

I am so sorry for you losses.  My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. 

I am going for a d&c tomorrow, it has been over 4 weeks, and 3 ultrasounds for me too, and like you, I am just done with it.

Good luck with everything.  

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC October 2011.  DD born October 2012.  Expecting #2 August 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"