Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ouch

I have the worst Heartburn right now and have been having it every evening.   I feel like I  have knifes stabbing into my chest and back. I think it may have something to do with going off my meds, I'm still on the depo shot for a couple more weeks so I know it's not a preg. symptom...but man I want to die about now!
Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman

Re: Ouch

• Options

I'm sorry. Heartburn sucks!

Have you tried taking something for it?

I used to take Zantac when I had heartburn. It always helped.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pepcid AC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They say don't lay down, but its actually false.  But lay on your LEFT side.  Since your tubes that run to your stomach (having a brain fart moment of what those are actually called...lol) curve to your right, lay on your left and the acid has a harder time traveling up to your chest.

Also, avoid things like chewing gum. It gets your stomach acid going thinking you are about to eat food.

And try and drink some pure lemon juice, either mix with water or a few teaspoons raw.  

Also apple cider vinegar works too, but it just tastes GROSS. 

• Options
    Thanks Ladies, I took some tums. But the only thing helping is sitting up hunched over a bit. Yuck,  I haven't had it this bad since I was preg. with Ezra. And I can't find my Zantac
    Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • Options
    Ugh heartburn is the worst, Zantac is the only thing that works for me Sad Get better soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"