Success after IF

kids really do make everything worthwhile

i hate our house :( we moved in here, with the intentions of it being a stepping stone on the way to buying our own first house. Then we got pg with the boys, decided to stay another year...then the economy went to sh!t and it ain't gonna happen anytime soon :( so we meant to be here a year, and are going on our 4th year. We never did anything to make it homey, never fixed anything..it's pretty crappy. 

I was so discouraged as i started decorating for xmas, the house just is so beat up and falling apart, and we don't have the money to get too much in the way of decorations..i just have a few that were my mom's.

We borrowed a rinky dink fake tree from my in-laws, because we don't know if our crazy allergic/asthma kid might not do well with a real tree. today i was fixing up the tree, stringing the lights and i was pretty discouraged..at the end i plugged it in and asked the kids what they thought- joey gasped and said "MAMA! tree is PERFECT!" haha, i started crying...he totally meant it too..to him it was perfect (what is funny is i was just trying to explain the word perfect the other day).

therefor to me..it is perfect..as is this holiday, as is my family, as is my life, thanks jojo bean :) 

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: kids really do make everything worthwhile

• Awwww, what a great story! And I agree...having Henry has given me a new perspective on the holidays and made me realize that we just don't need a lot of stuff to have a perfect holiday.

• Aw, Joey!  So cute!  We have to remember not to put so much pressure on ourselves.  They are so impressed with everything we do!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • How sweet! That sweet comment sure did make it the tree perfect!!! I love kids!!!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • awwww what a sweetie!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What a sweet boy!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is such a sweet story. I'm glad Joey could make you feel better about the season. It is such a joy to have them in our lives, and I am grateful for that every day. Thanks for the reminder!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw!! How sweet!!
  • Oh, that is just so sweet. Smile
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"