Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What do I want for Christmas?

DH is insisting on getting me something and I don't need anything.  He's hounding me for ideas and I just can't come up with anything.  Do you ladies have any ideas? 

How strange to not even know what you want for Christmas.  All I can think of is what we're getting DD and how excited I am for her Christmas!  Stick out tongue

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do I want for Christmas?

• Options
    I'm the exact same way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I want:

a stone added to my Mother's necklace for Harrison (a diamond is his birthstone of course).

a new camera (Nikon 3100 or similiar)

money for a new tattoo (one to recognize Harrison (like I have for Preston)).

I'm sure there is more, but all smaller stuff.

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I gave DH a list of small things that I need like new slippers, lotion, body wash and poof, PJ's.  I also asked for a ankle bracelet, thought it would be better than a necklace that DD could grab and break.   
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm a selfish little bish.  My list:

Uggs (it's COLD here!), flat iron and some stuff from Anthropologie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am getting some new steve madden boots and some winter clothes. Not very exciting but I can't wait to go shopping! Maybe you could get a spa day? A massage, facial and mani/ pedi. I Got that last year and loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You want a spa day, new coat, boots, camera, or a remote start for your car.  Or all of the above!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It took me awhile but I came up with a list.

First, is a convertible carseat, which isn't really for me but we need it, so my gma is getting it for us. The rest:

A new food processor (to make DS's food), a shark, new flannel sheets, a mom tag, teething bling, j41 shoes.

Boring, but that's my list.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I really want a new camera, slippers, a mother's necklace, and new clothes, but I would settle for some chocolate.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"