Cincinnati Babies

Another s/o: For the TTCers

So we don't leave out the hopefuls.   Who fully expects a BFP in the next 2-3 months?  How are you doing?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Another s/o: For the TTCers

• Not holding my breath.  Hasn't happened in 2 years, so why would it happen now?  I am still laughing at my feeling so bad for starting to TTC again when DD was 3 months old.  My doc told me to wait a year before trying.  I think I knew I would still be waiting 2 years later.  Took 23 cycles for DD.  Next month is my 23rd cycle, but we are on hiatus while I work my arse off to lose some weight.  Resuming in Feb.  We shall see. Good luck to all of you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I fully expected a BFP today lol.  We have been trying the Shettles method since August and had everything "right". But here I see AF starting to come.  It is DH's birthday today and I was so excited to see if he would get a really great birthday present.  No complaints here, this is all much newer to me, just ttc since August.  So we shall see what happens! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Not yet.  Definitely thinking about it...  but not yet. 
  • i'm not holding my breath
  • I had a M/C last month but since it was pretty early on and I didn't need a D&C, I'm so ready to start TTC again once my body gets back to normal. I've read that you're more fertile after a M/C so I'm very hopeful we'll get another BFP in the next 2 months. Fingers crossed for everyone!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

• I am not holding my breath either.  We have been trying since September and I have gotten my hopes up every single time just to see aunt flo arrive exactly when she was suppose to.

We shall see if she rears her ugly head on December 12.

How do you ladies not get so down in the dumps about it?

• Hey ladies!

I always expect a BFP.... LOL .... We usually get a BFP with in 3 cycles of TTCing, and this is our 3rd cycle since the last MC in August. Hopefully this is our lucky cycle!

Praying for BFPs & sticky babies to all that are TTCing!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"