3rd Trimester
Options

Outfits with mittens

Is there a specific name for the onesies that the sleeves roll down to cover up their hands?  I am looking for some, but they seem hard to find.  If you know of any cute outfits, I'd love to see the link!

Re: Outfits with mittens

• Options
    Look at Carter's, reasonably priced and cute...my MIL just brought some things and they have the rollover sleeves...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a few from Old Navy. Not all of them have the flip covers, and a downside is that they don't carry NB, so hopefully LO will fit into their 0-3. I dont remember if the others I saw were Carters, but I saw some at Khols!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got a bunch of gowns from target that have them, I figure that's all she will really wear for the first few weeks. Also Gerber makes white long-sleeved onesies with the mittens built in that you can layer LO up in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Options
    Gerber makes white long sleeved onesies that have the fold overs. Also most outfits I have from carters in newborn and 0-3 mos have them. I never really used them with my first I kept her nails clipped. I plan to do the same for this guy. I just hung this set up today and it has the fold over https://www.carters.com/carters/Navy-Puppy-3-Piece-Cardigan-Set/V_121-342,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-baby-baby-boy-sets
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"