Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I've had it... (vent)

with everyone's opinion!!!  I have been home with my DD for six months now.  I go back to work on Jan 3.  I am so sick of everyone telling me that I should be letting people watch my DD often so she gets used to other people.  I'm on maternity leave people, I took the time to be with her, not to srop her off at other people's houses!!!!  And to top if off yesterday AM, my DD got her six month shots and then my MIL came over to watch her while I went Christmas shopping.  Well two hours into my shopping I got a phone call from her that DD has been crying very badly for twenty minutes and I had to come home.  I didn't care, no problem.  Well now all I hear is she needs to know other people, blah, blah.  And, "what are you going to do when you go back to work!!!"  I have everything planned out, we are starting to go to the sitter's house for the whole month of Dec, starting tomorrow.  So you now what, "back of people"!!!!  Ok vent over! :)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I've had it... (vent)

• Options

Sorry people suck so much... I know how you feel, even though I have no plans of going back to work anytime soon. Everybody keeps saying the same thing to me, but she's my kid. I want to spend this time with her. I already feel like she's growing up too fast! We go to playgroups and storytimes, but for the time being, I'm happy being with her at home!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You are clearly a superior mom.  The rest of us have been drooping off our kids with Antoine.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrotchfruit:
    You are clearly a superior mom.  The rest of us have been drooping off our kids with Antoine.  
    Bwhahahah
  • Options

imagecrotchfruit:

LOL!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"