Multiples
Options

when did you up nipple flow?

my daughter drinks so slow but my son drinks his bottle in half the time..they are both using slow flow..should i up hers?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: when did you up nipple flow?

• Options
    We upped one girl up about a week before her sister. We just upped it again and I am thinking about switching over my other one...she just doesn't drink all of her bottle and it takes her for.ev.er! I have tried the next size up and she does great and seems much more content. Yes, we have had two different sizes (we do currently) and we just have to pay attention to which bottle has which nipple when we are out and about. At home, however, I always have the same baby sleeping on the same side of the crib so who ever is on the left, gets the bottles lined up on the left. It's just easier for me to not  think about it when they both need to eat! If you feel that your daughter is ready, go for it...at worst, you could just go back to the slower nipple (but I doubt you would need to!)Smile
  • Options
    I upped my kids once it was taking forever for them to eat or when i noticed they were not eating as much because I thought they were getting tired from sucking to hard
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I upped them right around three months. DS was starting to get frustrated when he was eating. I switched them both at the same time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I up DS1's whenever he starts collapsing nipples from sucking too hard. I up DS2's whenver he starts taking forever to finish a bottle and falls asleep at the end. Usually when I up DS2 he feeds super messy for a week or so. Then he figures it out. DS1 is at level 3 going to 4 soon. DS2 just started a level 3.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"