TTC After a Loss
Options

Newest reason I hate working? (FMU mentioned)

Answer: Now I *have to* do a bunch of crazy stick peeing in our nasty communal bathroom ...

Hi ladies, 

Maybe you have seen this before, but I thought this chart provided some interesting statistics re: use of FMU for HPTs.  The key to reading the chart is to realize that ALL the women testing were pregnant, so every negative is a "false negative." 

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_urine_sample.php

Re: Newest reason I hate working? (FMU mentioned)

• Options

Hmmm, that's interesting, but look at how many more tests were taken with FMU? Couldn't that skew the results? I mean maybe not but it is a huge difference.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageitsmegin:

Hmmm, that's interesting, but look at how many more tests were taken with FMU? Couldn't that skew the results? I mean maybe not but it is a huge difference.

Exactly.  It would have been better if they had used the same women or at least the same number of women for each time of day.  Still interesting though.

BFP #1 7/21/10; Dx EP 8/2/10 - lost right tube ~ Myomectomy to remove fibroids - 11/12/10 ~ BFP #2 - 2/8/11 (EDD - 10/21/11) ~ C-Section on 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedanie330:
    imageitsmegin:

Exactly.  It would have been better if they had used the same women or at least the same number of women for each time of day.  Still interesting though.

I agree.  It's not exactly a scientific test, but it is interesting.  I found it really interesting, the ratio of positives to negatives in the late afternoon.  Hmmmm.  Also, What's up with the negatives at 15 DPO??  If I ever made it to 15 DPO without testing, I would KNOW I was KU, I wouldn't need a test to confirm it!  Makes me wonder -- How did these women confirm their O dates??  Maybe they weren't as many DPO as they thought they were....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"