2nd Trimester
Options

Stranger commented on my bump

I was in a seminar tonight and the lady across from me said, "Oh you look like my daughter in law. She's due in May." Of course, I'm due in March, but that's okay. My bump is noticeable to strangers now!!! Yay!!!! I've totally popped this week! 
Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stranger commented on my bump

• Options
    I get people smiling at me a lot, and tripping over themselves to move out of my way when I'm out and about. It's starting to make me feel giant, but it's nice to get some recognition at the same time! lol It's finally noticeable! Yay!
  • Options
    That has to be nice that someone that doesn't know you notices. I'm still small enough that no one can really tell unless I'm wearing a tighter t-shirt. Now that it's getting so cold here, you can't tell at all when I have my coat on. Kind of excited to get to the point where others can tell!
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I popped this week and have noticed strangers looking at my stomach a lot too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"