Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Things you wish you could "unsee"

Yesterday I saw a spider in between the screen door and my front door - just hanging out on the hinge. It was HUGE. Like big enough for me to trip over.

Now, every time I walk through the door way I turn completely crazed - and try and rush through as fast as I can.

Monk was eating raisins today - and every discarded floor raisin I came across I convinced myself it was the spider.

I wish I could unsee that spider.

Anything recent you wish you could unsee?

Re: Things you wish you could "unsee"

• Options
    It's too graphic for me to post.  But, yes, there is something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Roadkill.  I drive a major interstate every morning, and for part of the ride, there are woods on both sides.  Lately, I keep seeing deer guts all over the highway, and I try to not look at it, but I can't. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    the liver and neck of a turkey... gross... My first time cooking a turkey was last thursday and I didnt know that I would find those parts inside of the turkey
    image   image
  • Options
    kids in the sandbox
  • Options

not recent but once I was cleaning out someones office after they left employment and found a magazine I wish I could unsee.

seriously? at work?  ugh...

• Options

imageShayna0182:
    Roadkill.  I drive a major interstate every morning, and for part of the ride, there are woods on both sides.  Lately, I keep seeing deer guts all over the highway, and I try to not look at it, but I can't. 

yuck.. i commute to work and drive on the highway and see roadkill everyday... so sad when i see dogs :(.. I have to look away from the road for a second when i see animals :(

image   image
  • Options

I have a spider story I wish I could unsee.

We have a family cabin in VA. One time while on vacation there, I heard my MIL screaming from the bathroom. I rushed to the door and asked her if she needed help. She told me to come in right away. She was screaming because a spider fell out of her towel and she wanted me to kill it, so I did.

Unfortunately, she was topless at the time. I really wish I could unsee that. Ick!

• Options
    Recent? No. But I walked in on my parents once. So wish I could unsee that.
  • Options

I walked in on a (very large) coworker using the restroom.  Use the lock ppl.  Please.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekatiekate1974:
    Recent? No. But I walked in on my parents once. So wish I could unsay that.

Oh God, really?  That's awful.  I don't blame you.

• Options
    imageH4'sFan:

I have a spider story I wish I could unsee.

We have a family cabin in VA. One time while on vacation there, I heard my MIL screaming from the bathroom. I rushed to the door and asked her if she needed help. She told me to come in right away. She was screaming because a spider fell out of her towel and she wanted me to kill it, so I did.

Unfortunately, she was topless at the time. I really wish I could unsee that. Ick!

LOL!  That would be worse to me than the spider!

• Options
    My parents live on a farm and one of the cows died a few weeks ago. The county will haul off large dead animals but you have to drag them to the side of the road. I drove up to my mom's house and saw the dead cow with its intestines oozing out of its butt on the side of the road. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. 
  • Options

imagealybookgirl:
    My parents live on a farm and one of the cows died a few weeks ago. The county will haul off large dead animals but you have to drag them to the side of the road. I drove up to my mom's house and saw the dead cow with its intestines oozing out of its butt on the side of the road. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. 

I wish I could "unread" this Ick!

• Options

We went to my DH's work christmas party this past Saturday night.  It was formal at a hotel.  There was a lot of drinking going on.  Late in the evening I went to use the rest room and when I walked in I noticed that someone had nicely puked in the sink. 

I so wish I could unsee that.  I can still see and smell it in my head.

Seriously, there is a toliet in a stall directly accross from that sink.  Why do people feel the need to puke in the sink?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL Fairy!
  • Options
    Not recent, but I wish I could unsee The Exorcism of Emily Rose.  I saw it in theaters when it was out years ago and I swear I'm not exaggerating when I say it took me over a year to get over it, and it still occasionally haunts me. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

I was a special education major. In college, my professor passed around real fetus pics of some of the rare (but HORRIBLE) sydromes / defects that can occur. They are still burned in my memory.

• Options

We were visiting the ILs before DD came along.  FIL must have been wearing very loose boxers and was sitting in a really weird position.  He said something and when I turned to look at him I could see up the leg of his shorts and saw one of his testicles.  Ick!  I am traumatized by that to this day. 

• Options
    Eww. FIL testicles might be the winner. Or the loser.
  • Options

imageMrsPatterson:
    Not recent, but I wish I could unsee The Exorcism of Emily Rose.  I saw it in theaters when it was out years ago and I swear I'm not exaggerating when I say it took me over a year to get over it, and it still occasionally haunts me. 

YES!!!! I still get creeped out if I wake up at 3 AM!!! **shivers**

• Options

imagekit443:
    Eww. FIL testicles might be the winner. Or the loser.

Trust me.  It is definitely the loser.  So gross. 

• Options

My son has never pooped in the middle of the night. Ever. Like, he's never woken up with poop in his diaper.

For the past month, he's been waking anywhere between 1:30a-4a. I've been changing his diaper at that time just as a WTF- since I don't know why he's waking, in the dark, sometimes by the light of a tiny push-light I keep in the changing table drawer.

The other day, I changed him around 2:30a, in the complete dark because I was so tired and out of it, I just did it. In the morning, mh went to change him and found a poop ball in his the foot of E's pj's. Then there were more stuck to his onesie. It was SO gross I wish I could unsee all the poop balls that he had to sleep with all night.

MH does bath and bed every night so obviously he puts his diaper on.  When mh discovered the poop balls, at that moment I was as baffled as mh. MH felt SO bad. I realized what happened mid-way through the day- that it was ME changing him in the dark- I didn't smell it, didn't see it, didn't feel it.

MH thought about it ALL day that day, feeling awful, like he left a butt cheek out or something when he put the diaper on.  Eventually I had to tell him it was my fault. lol.

• Options

imageNHMountainBride:
    It's too graphic for me to post.  But, yes, there is something.

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"