Trouble TTC
Options

intro

So I still haven't had my D&C, it's scheduled for this monday, but we found out on the 12th that I had a blighted ovum. It's been a long drawn out process, lengthened by my week long trip to TX to visit the in laws. Anyway, it's finally scheduled, and though I'm still emotional, I'm looking forward to the end of this and the start of TTC again. It took 10 months to get pregnant. Two months of fake pregnancy and now I want to move in. And I'm starting to be happy again. !!! And I moved in to a new board (instead of the miscarriage/loss one) Smile Relief and fear. Better than saddness.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: intro

• Options
    Welcome Lotus!  I am so sorry for your loss and I hope your stay here will be a short one.  {{{hugs}}}

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I'm new here as well - welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board the and I hope your stay is short and sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome...and best of luck!!
  • Options
    Im sorry for your loss but welcome! I hope your not here long and I mean that in a good way! Wink
    TTC since 6/09 3 Rounds of Clomid and TI all BFN 3 IUI's all BFN IVF#1 - BFN FET#1 - BFN IVF#2 - BFN IVF#3 - BFP! Beta#1 11/4 - 149 Beta#2 11/7 - 565 Beta#3 11/9 - only 625 11/22- Found ectopic and had emergency surgery. Lost Right tube IVF#4 - ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"