Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*~Alison~*~

How you doin??

10dpo?!?! CoolYes You keep it up lady. I'm getting excited for your DH to come home so you can POAS!! I even have my toes crossed.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ~*~Alison~*~

• Options

Aw, thanks! I'm pretty sure I saw a bit of spotting today so I'm definitely feeling like I'm out, out, out. But, yay to progesterone and B6! This is a record for me.

How are you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So glad that it's helping out! Hopefully it's the start of something good!! I'm still holding out hope for your Christmas BFP.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick so I'll be heading to bed shortly, but we're just hanging out on the couch watching all the Christmas shows. I'm catching up on Bumping and emails. I was on a client site today with no internet access so I'm just catching up!

Any fun weekend plans? DH will be home, right??

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

::Butting in::

Hey lovely ladies!

Alison: It sounds like the progesterone and B6 are helping out. Yay!

Kathy: I hope you're not getting sick. Get lots of sleep and take care of yourself!

We've been moving, which has severely hampered my Bumping. Plus, the wifi connection where we are is "iffy" at best. :P I just wanted to say "howdy!" :)

::Butting out:: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Formerly Otter*Pop
    Dx=Severe MFI IVF#1 with ICSI=BFP!
    Lots of love and luck to my TTGP IVF Buddy Kathy4678!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Otter!!! Welcome! Moving sucks. Have a drink! Beer

Kathy - feel better!!!! No big plans for the weekend. Putting up our Christmas tree. We're having a Christmas party next weekend, so we're storing up reserves for that. I saw the Grinch was on tonight - that's my favorite!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageOtter*Pop:

Hey lovely ladies!

Kathy: I hope you're not getting sick. Get lots of sleep and take care of yourself!

We've been moving, which has severely hampered my Bumping. Plus, the wifi connection where we are is "iffy" at best. :P I just wanted to say "howdy!" :)

Hi Otter!! I said hi to you in the PIP post, but glad you stopped by  :)  Are you all moved in now?? Where did ya move to?  When are you guys starting your IVF? I wonder if we'll end up being cycle buddies?!?

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    imagealison2379:

Kathy - feel better!!!! No big plans for the weekend. Putting up our Christmas tree. We're having a Christmas party next weekend, so we're storing up reserves for that. I saw the Grinch was on tonight - that's my favorite!!

I just watched it too. It is the best! Love it. We're having our holiday party this weekend so I've got to rest up for it. No sickness! Bleh.

Ok Ladies- Bed time for me!  xoxo to you both!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:
    imageOtter*Pop:

Hey lovely ladies!

Hi Otter!! I said hi to you in the PIP post, but glad you stopped by  :)  Are you all moved in now?? Where did ya move to?  When are you guys starting your IVF? I wonder if we'll end up being cycle buddies?!?

Hey Kathy! We're still moving...kind of. Basically we are in temporary housing while we look for a new house. We just brought some furniture and basic necessities here for now. We only moved about 1 1/2 hours to a more rural part of Michigan (near Coldwater).

We're not completely sure about the IVF. We're thinking about starting in either January or February. We need to decide soon, but DH is feeling very overwhelmed with a new job, moving, etc. 

When is your DH's next SA? Are you still planning on IUI if his numbers continue to improve?  

Formerly Otter*Pop
  • Options
    imagealison2379:

Thanks for the drink! :) I'm jealous about the Grinch. It's one of my favorites, too. We're only going to be in this house for a month or two, so we don't have cable. We can only get two channels with an antenna, and one of them is the weather. :P

Formerly Otter*Pop
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"