April 2011 Moms
Options

We are Team...

Baby.. :) Held out and closed our eyes when the tech told us too.  I am so happy we have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex. I have also been MIA a lot lately. Stupid computer, I was having problems and hopefully they are fixed. Hoping to be on here more often now. :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: We are Team...

• Options
    We are also having a baby! Congrats on a healthy LO and sticking to your guns with being Team Green- I know it wasn't easy for us but now that the big u/s has passed the temptation is totally gone.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you have a healthy baby AND team green still intact!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGrace0609:

: )

I hope the rest of the scan went perfect, and good job on holding strong about not finding out!!

The rest of the scan was great. Measuring 2 days off from original date, and baby was very cooperative for all measurement.. :) I'm curious, b/c DD was cooperative and DS was not. :) How are you doing? You have your u/s next Tuesday, right?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"