Cloth Diapering
Options

Wool dryer balls? And a dryer question.

This may be a stupid question, but are dryer sheets bad to use with cloth? I am line drying my pocket shells, but machine drying the inserts. Do they need anything like that? Can you use the free and clear dryer sheets? Is that what wool dryer balls are for? To be a natural replacement for dryer sheets?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wool dryer balls? And a dryer question.

• Options
    You can't use dryer sheets at all. Not even on your clothes. They will cause buildup in your dryer and ot will cause your diapers to repel.  Wool dryer balls are supposed to reduce the drying time and make things softer.
  • Options
    I am hang drying the diapers themselves, but drying the inserts in the dryer. We have always used dryer sheets on everything. Is there a way to clean out the dryer? Will that affect my inserts if I don't clean the inside of my dryer?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCassian:
    I am hang drying the diapers themselves, but drying the inserts in the dryer. We have always used dryer sheets on everything. Is there a way to clean out the dryer? Will that affect my inserts if I don't clean the inside of my dryer?

Throw in a load of towels without fabric softener (in the wash or dryer) - that may pick up some of the residue.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"