February 2011 Moms
Options

NBR- fave sweet Christmas treat?

I have to do a sweet treat exchange next week. I want something fool proof, AMAZING. I have to make 3 dozen (or is it 4?) of whatever it is. Can be anything, bark, cookies, bars, candy, whatever.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR- fave sweet Christmas treat?

• Options

Sugar cookies, even thought they are not necessarily Christmas cookies.

Either that or those cookies that you use the cookie press and they can be shaped like little trees. Drop cookies keep coming into my head but I do not think that is what they are called. Those would be easy to make a lot of and definitely foolproof.

ETA: Spritz cookies!! That is what they are called...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

These are easy and a huge hit everywhere.  I was even asked to make them for my friends wedding and people were asking me for the recipe all night.

https://www.bakerella.com/grocery-item-goes-gourmet/

The only changes I make are that I put them on a stick and make some with milk chocolate.

BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My grandmother and I make candy every year. Last year we used mini pretzels and topped each one with a rolo. Put it in the oven at 350 just until the rolo was lightly melted. We let them cool then dipped the other side of the pretzel in milk or white chocolate! Out of all the treats we made this was the croud favorite! Nothing like a little caramel, chocolate, and salt to satisfy a sweet tooth!
  • Options
    Ever since I was a kid I always made Egg Nog Logs. I hate Egg Nog, but these cookies have non in them! Hmm.. I think I am going to make some this next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"