Success after IF
Options

Metformin gals

has anyone taken both the ER and regular release formula? is there a  big diff?

My nurse called in a 3 month mail order supply for the regular, and I've been taking the extended release. (not PCOS, just egg/embie quality, and it seems to help my insulin levels b/c I crave less and lost weight)

I've stablized on the ER kind, and worried the shizzles will start with a switch. Yet I'm too lazy to fix it, plus I'll be off it at 12 weeks.
(don't some gals take it all pregnancy long?)

thx.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: Metformin gals

• Options
    I've been on Met for 3.5 years! Never stopping and yes, there's a difference between the S/E. I'd fix it.
  • Options

Yep...big difference in XR and regular...

I took it my whole pregnancy, and afterwards.  I really think it helped with my milk supply too. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    the regular made me SICK SICK SICK!  Yuk.  I'd ask to switch
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You need to switch!  I started on the regular and could not tolerate it past 1000mg.  I switched to the XR and have no problems, I take 1500mg all at once with no problems.  I really think you'll be sorry if you don't switch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options

lol. back to ER it is. thanks.

If anyone would like a ton of ("new") regular release,  email me.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    I actually didn't notice a difference. I prefer the ER, though, b/c I can take them all at once. I suck at remembering to to take meds in the AM.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    for me a HUGE difference in the beginning, but once I get used to the regular, I am fine with it. It takes up to 2 months of hell, though, for me
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"