Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What size for 10 month old?

Hi! I want to get my DS some clothes for summer since they are on clearance now. He'll be 10-12 months old then, but I'm not sure what size to get. Currently he is in 6-9 months, so I'm thinking 18 months? Thanks!

Re: What size for 10 month old?

• Options
    @ 10mos old, Tooter Man was in flipping back and forth between 9-12mos clothes.  Keep in mind tho, that a lot of his clothes are hand-me-downs from my nephews.. so they've already shrunk.
    (c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is 9 months and he is already in 12 month clothes... and he is a lil guy as it is! The sizing is so off on baby clothes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Your baby is about 4 months and wearing 6-9's... I'm thinking18 months might be a safe bet for being 10 months old.

It also depends on the baby and their growth. Katie still wears 9 month onesies with 12 and 18 month pants.  Her legs have started to really grow so take that into consideration too.

• Options
    Liam wears a combo 6-12 or 18 months. I buy the 18m now

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    I would say 18 month is a safe bet too.  Our DS, granted he is kinda big, is pretty much in 18 month, but some 9-12 month still fit well enough, just 18 month looks much more comfortable.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    right now my ds wears 18 months-2T but he's a big boy. you'd probably be safe w/18 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Hard to say. My DD was in 6-9 month clothing at 5 months and it still fits! She started crawling and got skinnier and has worn the same size for a long time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'd say that 18 months is a pretty safe bet for this summer, but if I were you, I'd buy a few 12 month items as well. Babies growth tends to slow down a bit once they hit a year old (or when they start walking, they tend to thin out a bit)  and so he may still be wearing 12 month sizes. My friend's daughter wore 3-6/6-9 month size clothing when she was 3 months old and was wearing 18 month clothes by her first birthday. However, she'll be 2 in March and has just recently started to outgrow her 18 month clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"