Hawaii Babies
Options

u/s update

Well first off, it's still a boy :) I always have them check when they do them, yeah I'm crazy like that! My placenta's moved up so back to nookie for us and my cervix is nice and thick. Baby's HR was 149 and he weighs 1lb and 10 oz. I've gained 15 lbs so far, I saw the # on the scale and was like Woah!! I don't know what the # was before this week but it just shocked me a little, it seemed like a big # but it won't hold back my peppermint ice cream addiction! :) 

Re: u/s update

• Options

Yay, it's still a boy! :) 

I went in today for my u/s (I have to get them every 2 weeks to check my cervical length).  Unfortunately, he was facing my back so she couldn't check to see if we are still team blue.  I did have a dream over the weekend that the doctors were wrong and we had a girl Indifferent

Glad to hear everything is going great! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Options
    imageMauiBride2008:

Yay, it's still a boy! :) 

I went in today for my u/s (I have to get them every 2 weeks to check my cervical length).  Unfortunately, he was facing my back so she couldn't check to see if we are still team blue.  I did have a dream over the weekend that the doctors were wrong and we had a girl Indifferent

Glad to hear everything is going great! :)

He was breech this time so we couldn't see his face AT ALL! Stinker! He was moving around in there like crazy and even had the hiccups but had his face nicely planted into my right side :( We did get a good view of his spine though, glad he showed that off. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay on the placenta moving and a good checkup =)

Mmmm, peppermint ice cream sounds sooooo good right now =P

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options

woo hoo sarah!!!! =) yay on f/u u/s and the placenta migrating!!! =)

and too funny that you checked! i did too yesterday! i said "is he still a boy?" hahaha

and lindsay yay for your f/u u/s tomorrow too! =) woo hoo march mommas!

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Options

somehow I read that your parents moved up so back to no nookie for you!  lol

Anyway, good to know the number won't win the battle with the ice cream! Good for you! :)

• Options
    yay for no more previa! :) i wouldn't get too focused on the weight gain - you're growing a baby and your body is getting ready to gear up to BF another LO :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"