- I was invited to a conference call for our new information system. Dial-in, no one has anything to talk about. Morons.
- Instructor calls me because she can't get into her email. I don't have her in the system. I have it out with *** in HR because I did my job (last Monday), and she didn't. Not my fault ***. Everyone knows you're a lazy ***. Me rolling my eyes, walking away from a ridic convo, and mouthing "wow" while you try not to scream in your own drowning frustration makes my day.
- Go home.
- Have dinner - grilled chicken caesar salad.
- Put up new christmas tree in the basement.
- Puts out a ton of fires before 10am.
- Sent email for my whole department, only to confuse the crap out of them because I left out a very important sentence. Oops. We all had a good laugh afterwards.
- Went to Target for lunch.
- Had a meeting with Microsoft at 3 only to find out that dumb co-worker didn't do his job (again), so this meeting was pointless.
- Has 15 more minutes to fart around (because of dumb co-worker) before next meeting.