Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Pampers are lame

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/45992111/ShowThread.aspx#45992111

so a friend of mine told me about this thread on the pampers board.  How ridiculous is it of these people posting using fake names etc.  There is one chick on there that has a picture of her kids next to a pile of pampers.  Who does that???  I have boycotted all P&G products after what happened to my son.  I'm not saying that everyones LO will have an issue with Drymax, but they are the shadiest of shady characters when it comes to this stuff.

Re: Pampers are lame

• Options
    could they be a little more obvious?! omg. lame is right!
  • Options

Wow, that is lame.

We don't use Pampers, never have.  My MIL told me that DH (redhead, fair, sensitive skin) got terrible, blistery rashes from the elastics from Pampers.  Even though this was almost 30 years ago, why take the chance with DS?

We exclusively CDed until about 9 months and now combo CDs and generics during the day (sposies when we go out).  We recently also started using overnight sposies, and I instinctively went to Huggies because off all the drama and unprofessionalism by Pampers.

I can't justify the cost of these brand name products.  We've used both Target and Walmart diapers and they are perfectly fine, with the slight edge going to the Walmart brand.  I'd rather not fund Pampers sponsorship of a lame board on the bump.

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAggieGrl:

Wow, that is lame.

We don't use Pampers, never have.  My MIL told me that DH (redhead, fair, sensitive skin) got terrible, blistery rashes from the elastics from Pampers.  Even though this was almost 30 years ago, why take the chance with DS?

We exclusively CDed until about 9 months and now combo CDs and generics during the day (sposies when we go out).  We recently also started using overnight sposies, and I instinctively went to Huggies because off all the drama and unprofessionalism by Pampers.

I can't justify the cost of these brand name products.  We've used both Target and Walmart diapers and they are perfectly fine, with the slight edge going to the Walmart brand.  I'd rather not fund Pampers sponsorship of a lame board on the bump.

Maybe the red hair and fair skin is why DS had such a bad reaction to the Pampers.  He does have super sensitive skin.  Redheads rule!

• Options
    LOL, I don't know why people get so mad at people who actually like Pampers.  Not everyone has had bad experiences with them.  I use both Huggies and Pampers and my girl has not had a rash with either brand.  Can you believe I actually prefer Pampers?  No, I do not work for the company and I have been around here for a while.
  • Options

You mean you don't believe the four people whose first and only post is how awesome Pampers is?

FTR, I use BabyDry and love them!  I do believe that the board is lame though.  If we had questions, we'd ask them directly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"