Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Baby Goldfish Crackers

Re: Baby Goldfish Crackers

• Options
    DD sometimes eats the regular kid's goldfish crackers. However, sometimes she tries to swallow them whole, and consequently gags more with goldfish than she does with graham crackers or Ritz, so they aren't our preference...but if we're someplace like church and goldfish are the snack in the nursery that day, it's fine. She just has to be watched closely when she's eating them!
  • Options
    We started giving those to LO around 10m and he did awesome with them! Now he's graduated to the regular sized ones :-) Sometimes we even buy the pretzel or the graham ones!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS loves goldfish!  He really like the grahm ones.  He gets the colored ones at daycare sometimes and will eat every color except the green ones. Smile
  • Options
    Yep, DS eats the baby Goldfish and LOVES them. I haven't tried, but I'm sure he'd do fine with the normal ones as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD started eating them around 9 months when she wanted some of her big brothers. I watched her closely at first to make sure she was fine. She gagged on one once, but does a great job with them, especially now.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just bought a package at the store, but haven't opened them yet.  He eats lots of other kinds of crackers, and I expect he'll do well with them.  So far he likes all kinds of crackers and cereals, but doesn't do much more then pick up and spit back out other finger foods. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"