Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Beating a very dead horse...Pampers Dry Max

We used Cruiser with Dry Max with no problem at all.  I switched to Pampers Baby Dry because I could get more diapers and they were great, if not better.  I get the subscribe and save from Amazon and finally opened the case we received last month...the smell was totally different.  They smelled like the Dry Max diapers.  I wonder if they are going to put the Dry Max technology in the Baby Dry now?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beating a very dead horse...Pampers Dry Max

• Options

I love our baby dry but now that he is standing and squatting and just moving alot we tried a small pack of huggies lil movers and fell in love! I still use my amazon subscribe and save but I cancelled my baby dry and switched it to huggies... I am finishing off my last pack now...

I don't think they would but drymax in without changing the name from baby dry to drymax... unless its the same and we just dont know it!

• Options
    They put the dry max technology in some of the diapers without telling the parents, sort of as a test...from what I understand.  It doesn't matter to me, LO has no issue with them.  Dry Max has a distinct smell to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call the company and see about getting a coupon to replace the diapers you got.  It sounds like a quality control issue.
  • Options
    Someone asked this question a month or so ago on the pampers board, and they said they aren't planning on it in the near future. I stay away from all pampers products. I do not like their diapers, or their customer service.
  • Options

I thought that I saw on diapers.com (?) that the Baby Dry and Dry Max were the same diaper? I think they said that Dry Max is replacing or is the new name for Baby Dry.

I switched to Target a while ago because they worked better at night for DS, and now we use them day and night. They are half the price and work better IMO than the Pampers!

• Options
    I didnt think the baby dry had the dry max technology- the baby dry's in my experience are thicker then the dry max diapers. I LOVE the cruisers with Dry Max- we have never had an issue- we used to use the baby dry's and I liked those as well.
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagePrincessShay80:
    I didnt think the baby dry had the dry max technology- the baby dry's in my experience are thicker then the dry max diapers. I LOVE the cruisers with Dry Max- we have never had an issue- we used to use the baby dry's and I liked those as well.

Maybe they just changed the smell of the Baby Dry...I don't know.  When I opened the pack, it smelled just like the Dry Max Cruisers. 

• Options

I mostly CD but use spoises at DC and yup the new baby dry smell different to me but I didn't even think about it. We haven't have issues with rashes.

AnniversaryPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"