Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Moms of Molar Babies (MOMB)

Are there any other Moms already dealing with her LO getting molars?  I'm thinking of starting a support group on here if you're interested.  Stick out tongue  My little guy got his first molar over Thanksgiving, and another one is already popping through.  He's been a nightmare, and he keeps biting me.  I can't wait for this phase to be over with!

Any tips, words of wisdom, or pity are welcome. 

My son is toddling his way to two! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moms of Molar Babies (MOMB)

• Options
    Ugh... right there with you!  Molars SUCK.  We had confirmation of them coming in over 3 weeks ago and I am just now beginning to see one of them.  They seem to bother him off and on but when it's on it is awful.  The rest of his teeth (8!) weren't like this!! Calgon, take me away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is sprouting her first molar right now. It's definitely worse than the other teeth.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm wondering if DD isn't getting her molars...she's just SO fussy all the time, her sleep has gone to pot, and I always see her stick one finger waaaayyyy back in her mouth and go to town chewing. Oye Vey.
  • Options

Ladies, you are killing me!

DD has 3, pushing 5 teeth right now and These two that are right there have really made her a fus pot! I don't even want to imagine what molars will be like!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"