June 2011 Moms
Options

Gender Ultrasound

If you are finding out the gender, when is your appt?  Mine isn't until Jan 24 and i will be 5.5 months (wayyyyy to long for me to wait!!)  Anyone thinking of doing a 3D Ultrasound?  My cousin is due a few days after me and she is doing one around Christmas, I am tossing around the idea so that we don't have to wait!  Thoughts? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gender Ultrasound

• Options
    Mine's not officially scheduled yet but Dr said it should be around 20 weeks, which is the first week of Feb for me. Feels like forever!
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

uauslly the gender ultrasound is around 20 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks and by then we should be able to tell what were having, if not then mine will be at the end of January too. 

I've had the 3D and 4D ultrasound and they are amazing.

4D is just 3D in motion basically. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is at 19 weeks- Jan. 11th- can't wait!
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Well, we're just having our anatomy scan.  Not even sure if we'll find out yet.  That appt will be right before or right after new years.  Much earlier than 18 weeks and you may not get an accurate guess.  We are not doing 3D/4D - those creep me the F out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine will be sometime in January at 20 weeks. My doctor actually does the 3D ultrasound in office, so there is no extra charge for it. It was very cool with DS. I could tell he had my nose before he was ever born!!
  • Options

Mine hasn't been scheduled yet (my drs office schedules appts one month at a time), but it will be my 20th week (feb 7-11) which is awesome because my birthday is the 11th and DH is going to find out and surprise me with a gender gift!

I don't think I'm doing a 3D US.  Insurance doesn't pay for it and I've seen some creepy looking pictures before so I want to wait to see what baby actually looks like when he/she is born! 

• Options

we have out anatomy scan at 18 weeks on january 6th but we made an appointment at a place in boston separate from the doctors office that will do it at 16 weeks on december 23 for us. hopefully they can see. they do some 3d and a 10 minute video!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Does anyone know when they can start telling the gender?  I have read anywhere after 12 weeks, but not sure how realistic that is.  Of course they have to cooperate and uncross the legs, etc.... I have twins in there and we have u/s every month, I'll go in a couple weeks for the 12w and just wondering if there is any chance we'll see (it will be at the end of 12w)?  Or should I plan on the 16w in January?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Boy/Girl twins born at 36w1d via c-section Chloe Mae 6lb 2oz Chase Christopher 6lb 0oz
  • Options

imagekmluther:
    Does anyone know when they can start telling the gender?  I have read anywhere after 12 weeks, but not sure how realistic that is.  Of course they have to cooperate and uncross the legs, etc.... I have twins in there and we have u/s every month, I'll go in a couple weeks for the 12w and just wondering if there is any chance we'll see (it will be at the end of 12w)?  Or should I plan on the 16w in January?

Around 18-20 weeks.  Anything before that is more of a guess than anything as the genitals are not developed enough to tell definitively.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegymnst1013:
    We are not doing 3D/4D - those creep me the F out.

Yes  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"