Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

City Mini Single or Double? WDYT?

Hello all,

So just wondering which you think is a better idea:

My parents got us the snap n go stroller for our shower, and we were just planning on using that until we need a regular stroller. But now I'm wondering if I shouldn't just get the Baby Jogger City Mini and trade in the snap n go for a carseat adaptor (they're the same price).

The catch is: we want to have more kids (this is our first) and they will probably be close together, 1 1/2 to 2 years. So should I keep the snap n go (and just get a cheap umbrella when I need one) and wait until the next LO comes and get the City Mini Double? Which seems most practical? We're not super wealthy by any means, but I know I want a BJ stroller - eventually.

Thank you. :)

Re: City Mini Single or Double? WDYT?

• Options
    Trade in the Snap - n Go for the adaptor.  We have it and love it!  That being said, I would get the single now.  1 1/2 - 2 years is a long time to live with a crappy stroller IMO.  You can always sell the single when the time comes to help fund the double.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options

I would look into something that can convert into a double down the road. Like a BJ City Select or the Britax B-Ready.

You can still trade in the snap an go and get the car seat adapter for one of those, use it as a single for now, and then get the second seat and use it as a double when #2 comes around.

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're thinking that close I would trade in the snap and go and look at the BJ City Select.  We're thinking our kids are going to be 3 yrs apart and are still thinking about the select.  After seeing this I wouldn't waste my time with a traditional double.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"