Houston Babies

Wow! Re: my son's new school

Can I just say how wonderful his new school is?? I LOVED his last school. I mean, I LOVED it and cried my eyes out when we transferred him to the new school. But man....I had no clue how great the transition would be on Joe. He used to always cry when I dropped him off in the mornings. It was separation anxiety and the second I turned the corner, he'd stop crying. It broke my heart every morning, nonetheless. I always admired those parents who had kids that would run into class happily and wave goodbye to their moms. 

Can I just say that MY kid is now one of those kids. He no longer cries at drop off and he actually runs into class and hugs his friends every morning. He hasn't cried in WEEKS! I didn't say anything bc I didn't want to jinx it....but it seems that he has gotten over his separation anxiety and LOVES his new school. YAY!!

Not only that, he has become more confident, more creative, more verbal with his emotions, and an all around a happier kid (if that was even possible)....It is just amazing what the school has done for him in just 2 short months.

Yippee for making a tough decision and having it turned out as hoped!!! Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Wow! Re: my son's new school

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"