Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

WDYT?? 1st B-day location

We live about 3 hours from all of our family and friends (they all live within a half our from each other).  Do you think it's weird if we have DDs first birthday party at a location near all of our friends and family and we do the travelling?  Is anyone in a similar situation and either thinking of doing the same thing or have done something like this?  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WDYT?? 1st B-day location

• Options
    That is very thoughtful of you to do that. I would do that if we were in the same situation.
  • Options
    We live in WI, and our ENTIRE family is in MI, so that's what we did.  I booked a local hall where family lives, and come January, we'll be traveling to MI for the 3rd time in 2 months for her birthday party!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're ok with doing the traveling then I think that's considerate of you. I'm sure family and friends that want to celebrate with you will appreciate it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We live in Atlanta. My entire family lives in Chicago. We're not only flying to Chicago to have the girls' first birthday party, but we're also flying my ILs in so they can be there too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"